• If you are unwell, stay at home and do not travel.
• If you become unwell whilst on holiday, call Healthline, your GP, or Nurse Practitioner who can advise whether you should be tested. If you are advised to get a test, please do so; do not wait until you get home to get tested.
• Continue to sign into places using the NZ COVID Tracer app or keep a record of where you’ve been. This is especially important when on holiday because you may not remember all the locations you have visited.
• Maintain good hygiene practices, including washing and drying your hands, or use hand sanitiser if unable to wash your hands.
• While in Level 2 it is mandatory to wear a mask on public transport in Auckland. You are encouraged to wear one on public transport throughout the rest of New Zealand. Use hand sanitiser regularly, especially when entering and exiting public transport.
• While in Level 2, when flying to, through or from Auckland it is mandatory to wear a mask. It is encouraged to wear a mask when flying on other regional routes. Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands before, during and after the flight.
Stay safe, and have a super holiday!