Please check out the Training Book below to view the broad and exciting range of training opportunities available to you to attend.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BOOK TE WHATU ORA - WAIRARAPA HOSPITAL TRAINING
AGED & RESIDENTIAL CARE / MEDICAL CENTRES / OTHER PROVIDERS, ETC
For study days provided by Te Whatu Ora - Wairarapa, all bookings are to be made as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Attendee’s Name
- Title of Study Day
- Date of Study Day
- Attendee’s Position / Role
- Organisation Name
- Name of Manager approving attendance (if applicable)
- Please state if this is paid study leave or attending in own time
- Attendee’s Contact Details: Include work phone number, home number, mobile number and email address
2. For all AARC & ALERT bookings please contact Kathy Lee to book directly on (027) 675-8265 or email email@example.com
3. If you need to cancel a Study Day booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the facilitator directly to advise them if you are no longer able to attend.
Please note that you will receive confirmation of your booking by return email only.