Wairarapa District Health Board meets the needs of 43,800 citizens of Martinborough, Featherston, Greytown, Carterton, Masterton and outlying rural districts.
We work with others to plan, fund, and provide a range of healthcare services for residents of Wairarapa including:
- Primary healthcare providers
- Aged residential care and home support services
- Mental health providers
- Laboratory and radiology providers
- Local, regional and national hospitals
- Regional public health support
We are one of three DHBs providing health services within the greater Wellington region; our neighbours are Capital & Coast and Hutt Valley DHBs.